new blog june 19 2024, hello once again



💫HAPPY WEDNESDAY WORLD, 💫

Kind of...



(Late Wednesday), we are all outside writing this together, as in Eva (of course), Emilia (of course), Azalea (YAY), and Eleanor (HOORAY).

We've been outside in Eleanor's backyard drinking cosmopolitans, discussing gay threesomes, party schemes, missing each other, and eating cake when it tasted good coming back up after throwing it up.

let's get started,,, we haven't spoken in a while, and we have many many updates, 

(NILS IS MOVING TO THE NETHERLANDS) 


We went to Duke prom, graduated...highschool, grad parties, and now, I guess we are free

Eva blacked out a tiny bit, ate cake, baked four cakes, danced, talked, and loved all of you. This last weekend, we had two parties. One was the night before we graduated, when our favorite song played, someone jumped on someone's eye (ouch), and I spoke to this boy. He reminded me of the cherry in this drink I'm drinking right now!!! His name may even rhyme with cherry. Hey, Cherry, come up with your own rhyme for me. 

Saturday was our very own grad party. Eva Maz's last rager (sure... there'll be more to come #'23and'24lockin. But also what's up '22? Send a text. It can be secret.)

We wanna congratulate everyone in our grade for accomplishing the last four years. #lovegrapevine #loveus #WOW. 

REMINDER: don't believe everything you hear because I swear to FUCKING GOD, half of what you hear is fucking lies. Take everything you hear with a grain of salt, add that salt to a margarita, DRINK it, rethink your entire life, and then decide if you're worthy of hearing this information. Shoutout to everyone; we have love for you if you are willing to receive it.

"Opps got my location, I'm just sitting here waiting."

💖Eva Maz will miss Nils. We love Nils.💝

Anyways, if you couldn't tell, we're shyly, mildly, highly drunk (Azalea isn't "highly"). BTW, FYI, it's Eva, Azalea, Eleanor, and Emilia writing. Today is Miss Nathalie S's birthday. Happy birthday Eva Maz MOM. Shoutout Eleanor's birthday, too. June 14th.


QUOTES:

"Bro's getting laid, he can put on a smile."

"If they're not wearing a diaper, you can't change them."

"Nobody knows how gay you are except for you, you shining star."

"I just cranned all over my pants."

"Happy birthday. Sorry I gave you a peanut."

"Redickolous."

"Call me homo erectus."

"Every time I see a bot, I'm like... you don't even know the world #lululemon."

"Am I just handsome? Or did word get out about that pickle?"

"Mega minion marshmallow meltdown."


OK: A little appreciation for the crying, laughing, and reminiscing we've been experiencing recently. High school was an absolute blast. Movie, even. I hope some of my teachers luck,,, I hope some of them hell. Shoutout to all the crushes, all of the kisses, and all of the flirts. #appreciate.


If you've never experienced a cap and gown before, experience it. Then be proud.


Hello! It's time to close out friends. 

I'm closing out, closing in. 

Let me tell you, there are too many stories to tell the world. Life has been moving swiftly lately, but sometimes I feel like I'm in a slow mo. I do feel that we are cooking in this blog post right now, but I have a tiny, winy, whiny feeling that we're gonna regret a few words we wrote tonight. BUT Throwback to 6th grade #NOREGRETES. 

We Love.

GOOD NIGHT. IT'S TIME TO LOG OFF THE INTERNET BUT NOT LIFE. Wink. 

Goodnight. 

💫


💫

Sincerely, 

Eva, Emilia, Azalea, and Eleanor.


Comments

  1. Bye bye grapevine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snakes in the grass #emilia:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Traverse City, cherry capital of the world. Cherry Wine by Hozier. Never tried it but sounds good. A horny emoji. Not a berry, would rhyme though. A friend of mine is allergic to stone fruits.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts