Our return.

 April 22. 

Monday❤ we're back.


Hello world. It's us again. Strangers! We have not posted in a while. Consider it a writer's block, but we are here now and feeling brand new. Eva and Emilia have been separated for a week. New York, Rome, Glover Park, Berlin, Virginia Mountain, Ireland. Eva is always global. Any-who. Every time Eva and I are apart we call whenever the time zones allow us to, and we always have something crazy to tell. Eva, solo in Rome going to a teenager party in an apartment which had paintings on the ceiling, Emilia, solo in an equally glamorous dc bot teenage mansion party.(side note, who was there? That shit was crazy? No?)

I wish you were here but I wish I was there.



New quotes/ questions/ remarks


  1. "The first game ever gamed, was thinking of a game. "
  2. "I'm gonna go bless the nation"
  3. "YOU DON'T KNOW ME"
  4. “Give me a smack” a smack means a kiss in Rome, apparently. I’m not sure. 
  5. "If I was an animal I would be lice. Because i am always in your head. "
  6. "Men in your generation are feminists!! and are gentle and!! they have dicks too! you guys are so lucky..."
  7. "we will talk about the cheese later."
  8. "Too many radishes will go to your head"
  9. "Tutto va bene, QUANDO FACCIAMO L'AMORE" 
  10. "ZAAVID zon't zo it bae, please be on your way-
    Goodboybot, goodbotbye - 
    Call Uber literally 10 minutes ago Jesus fucking Christ Zavid - 
    He's eating Doritos???!!!! TELL hiM to brush his teeth!!! THEN COME."




Updates:


  1. Found out we've Met the founding family of Roblox

2. Found out we've Met the founding family of a paper straw! The more you know! 


3. Azalea and I came up with a new question “Have you ever been stuck?” and these were the answers; in a boot, under a canoe, surrounded by ants. 


(As of today we only have 7 more Mondays of High School.

How is that possible. )

Emilia: On my train home from New York I was on my forth shot of espresso and facing the wrong way and my restlessness encouraged me to get off the train in Philadelphia👀 and smoke one cigarette with my good friend Ellie Mandell, (shoutout, it's her birthday today), apparently getting off your train forfeits your money and ticket so I bought a new one and then, of course, got on the wrong train and only realized I was on the wrong train the second it started moving. So I sat in a cafe car at the bar reading Cat's Cradle trying not to fall over. Sitting on a bar stool in a moving vehicle is very hard. And I was surrounded by old Amtrak men who were looking at me funny. But I got off at the next stop and found my train number 85. Beautiful day, Tuesday, and 73 degrees. God bless Amtrak.


Eva: Happy to be back in DC, back from spring break. DC has changed. I’m telling you there's something new in the air. Emilia is tan! Guys. You have missed so much. You don't know me. That's my new phrase. Not very new though as I came up with it earlier this month because they just don't know me. #Negative14. Although the break was a fun fantastic escape, I am ready to be back and partying with my friends. WHOOO WANTS TO GET SLOSHED THIS WEEKEND? My house and some fun drinks? Or maybe getting sloshed in the good weather? Let us know.



Ok readers, it may be Monday but we will see u Friday. Get cute.

Sincerely,

eva and emilia 💫💫💫

                   




Comments

Popular Posts