Friday (Day) Post March 8 2024

 

GOOOOOOOODMORNING INTERWEB READERS. 

👀👄👄👄👾


This week we have been baby sitting. Their names are mini Emilia and Baby Margot. During our time of babysitting, we traveled around the world. Getting there on a swing. 

Shoutout: The 5G is microwaving my organs, and I'm loving it. 

Yesterday I came home and my mom passed me a letter with a name of old friend who's in London, I was so confused and gave a gasp, just to find out it was a letter I sent them January of 2023, which is just now getting returned. Mail drama. They never even got it. I sent it over a year ago. Anyways, it was like a little gift actually, I got to read back what January 2023 me was so excited about that I had to send a letter across the ocean to inform the UK of its happening. It was that I kissed my crush. COOL. The UK did not give a fuck and sent that shit back, it was a boring letter, embarrassing actually. And now thinking about it, quite a mid kiss. Anywho. 

Shoutout: Eleanor's drawing of last weekend



DINNER:

We just went out to another Friday night dinner, this time at a fancy place in downtown dc with my grandpa, 

Review

Kissed the chef Antonio, the best part of the meal was my pasta, and my salad because the radicchio was pink. I guess I ordered well. The atmosphere felt like Hollywood, super posed, DC millennials are so boring. We kept going to the bathroom to hit our juul and plot our night, my grandfather had no idea of the party desires we were hiding from him. Desire witch was not fulfilled, DC does not know how to party anymore. 

We even went to the clubs, and were more bored than we were at dinner. 4 clubs actually. It felt like us and the boys were Goldilocks running back and forth across the streets full of DC's drunk Dupont demographic, but we never found our porridge or our chairs so we went home and found our beds.💔💔💔💔💔

On a more exciting note;

Eva and i left school early today to enjoy the sun (it was cloudy and windy) we went to buy cigarettes and on our journey we said "what if we ran into MR. our english teacher on his bus ride home. We missed two busses because we needed to go buy radishes at the supermarket because boy have i been craving radishes for so long. We finally got on the 3rd 33 bus and i look in the back and spotted our english teacher whom i just mentioned. What are the odds? at first i hid, then once he waved we went and joined his company by sitting on the seats behind him. We talked like we never do in class, he was like our friend. I said "guess what i have" and proudly pulled out my radishes from my school bag. He was confused but we eventually convinced him to eat one. Nothing like eating root vegetables on the bus with your English teacher. 

Now we are drunk at my dinning table. My mom went to bed after one smoke. And we finished our wine waiting for 3 boys to arrive after their party. 

Jesus christ DC, show us what a real Friday looks like. 

-also, let me put u onto this epic radio station. Mike Mills a boss for many reasons.

https://1979.fm/


Sincerely,


Eva and Emilia★★


Post script : 

Fitz we found out your secret. For real this time. 






Comments

Popular Posts