FRiday March 22. 2024 Post

FRIDAY, MARCH 22 




Whats up world. 
We haven't posted because we just hadn't been feeling it but Im feeling it right now so here I am typing the blog. 


Updates for you: ☺


                                             Ice cream will make you a better bubblier girl
We Took jello shots for the first time. 
Last weekend = bought beer early. sunny. darty. hello. cocktails. beer. friends. ice cream truck. beer. meadow. grass. bug bar. bye. 
                                     I LOVE a good drunk flirt.   
                            Mormons are fucking freaks. 
 

"Yea I haven't hit my head and gotten a bump on it in a couple years". - azailliah

 




We've been having DINNER WITH THE DEVIL :

    My father was in town for a few days. 

I was forced to dinner so I convinced Emilia to come with me as she did owe me 4 awkward, terrible, dinners. After sending my dad a list of 5 restaurants we could go to, he decided on none. Instead, he took us to a French place we'd never been before. Ok. 
We started at 2amys to grab a drink because he picked us up AN HOUR before the reservations. 
We learned creamy beer exists. During our time at 2 amys, we got put on to "THE CREAMIEST BEER IN DC". Apparently, it's really rare. Wow. 

    I think Emilia and I went to the bathroom at least 5 times during our outing with my dad. While he drank beer, and wine, ate his escargot, and got drunk, Emilia and I were talking swigs of vodka and hitting the Juul in the bathroom. That is the only way we could've made it through dinner. We had no choice. 

Quotes we got from dinner :

"NOOOOO!"
"STOP!"
"I can't face a woman breastfeeding but I can climb into a private jet because it's cool."

Thank you, Pa, very cool. 

Saturday!

If you can remove the lid of the storm drain make sure to get someone to climb down it. We lay in the grass and drank more beer and sliced limes and ... ever listened to black kray while laying in the grass in the sun drinking a beer with a lime and having a smoke? It was fucking great. And even greater was our long long drive with the top down.  Which eventually turned sour when we got to our friend's backyard and kept getting pinched and heard just endless squeaking coming from the leprechaun. 
here are some videos of us.

.   



SO THATS OUR UPDATE, NEW POST COMING IN SOON BECAUSE ITS FUCKING FRIDAY AND WE'LL BE GETTING WASTED. 

HAPPY FRIDAY WORLD.




Comments

Popular Posts