Monday March 25. 2024

 MONDAY 25TH POST

Full moon tonight world. Lock in. 
Never tell someone everything, you may be educating an enemy..
 

Weekend recap: 

Friday: 
Started our night at the French Embassy where we danced with a Smurf and had 2 bottles of wine. Afterwards, our friend hosted a party "Wiser, older, hotter".  I tripped my friend when he walked by and pointed and laughed😱😱😹😹👹 then talked to a clone and told him who he was cloning. He said I said that last time. Then I talked to a boy I used to see. we spoke about how he interacted with a boy at his college to whom I'm getting married, about how I'm getting married to him,(?) although I'm not sure he knew about the marriage. He knows now, and apparently, he agreed? am i engaged? finally. Whoops.  

Emilia's end of the night: 
Wow. Getting a ride home on the back of a boy's moped after the party was not a great idea, but I had fun. The only thing I remember was one minute we were driving then one minute we were flying onto the sidewalk but the boy broke my fall and I only got a tiny cut on my hand, god bless. Sorry to the drivers on Massachusetts Avenue at midnight on Friday we were okay thanks for asking, much love. 

Eva's end of the night:
I walked home from the party with a beer and cigarette in one hand, a camo jacket on my back, and my telephone in the other hand on a call with Emilia. I think the camo and the call helped me survive that walk. It only took a calm 30-45 minutes though I'm not sure why I didn't think getting a ride from my friend or calling an Uber was an option. I was feeling like Tweakend. 


(us and the Smurf and my mom at the French embassy) (la grande fête?)


Saturday: 
We went to the air and space museum. Got air and space, saw airplanes, and ate trail mix. Afterward, we went to a gas station to buy cigarettes because they are cheaper in Virginia. We sent our friend to go in who is younger than us but looks older than us. 10 minutes later he came out with a hot dog. cool cool cool cool 



We were standing under the huge spaceship in the museum and Eva looked pretty unfazed. After a few minutes, I looked back at her and her eyes widened and she said "Wait. what?" and that's when she realized it actually went to space, not just something they created for the museum. it was pretty magical. 
a child thought I was their mother and came up to me and hugged my leg. 

 Eva learned golf from a neighborhood kid playing in the grass and then we went to a party. 2 parties one weekend! DC might be back but here are some quotes from a voice memo we took at the party :

"Hi WHO R U
Franc.....
bet. 
what? 
bet. 
so what's the craziest thing you've ever eaten in your life.
 ........ Horse liver.
 ....what? 
Outdoor barn tavern I was 7, try this, oh that was good what was that. Horse liver. Okay. I had an open mind.
(enter emilia)
Can I have the other beer that I know you put in your bag?
I'm being interviewed actually
Emilia you know I always have to have 1 beer in the bag
And it is FOR ME AND I NEED IT NOW 
yeA YEAyea yea yea
I AM NOT DRUNK ENOUGH FOR THIS
me neither 
wait guys me neither 
get the fuck out of here...... 
(science) 
I'm kidding
im kiddding 
emilia!!! emilia!!! 
FRANCESCAAAA 
WHATS THE BEEF.   
(enter)  
your in the blogg by the way
heyyyy blog blog this morning me and fran spent probably two hours scrubbing the floor
yall who evers listening, this party lit so pull up  4501?? RENO ROAD 5618??? RENO ROADDD. 
PUSSY HYDRATED, PUSSY WATER, PUSSY GAY SON, PUSSY THOT DAUGHTER,? 
yea her pussy wet but i can not slip up and fall in love, yea she going down on me cuz she know im coming up 
I wish the blog could see my face right now. it is not good. 
Ima slide in that pussy like its a Porsche, i used to be bored now im finna be on tour
PUSSY FLIRTIN , PUSSY BOLD, PUSSY DEMI LAVATO,,, PUSSY, STONED.  
ok i really have to go pee. "

thanks to these girls for this moment 



Sunday; 
We drove around aimlessly for 3 hours trying to find something. Not sure what but this boy was riding on the bus next to us and he was reading a book? so much hope in the lane next to us that at least there is one teenage boy who reads books. He was following the words with his finger. but. respect. 


More (smaller) quotes; 💣💣💣💣💣💪
- bet, she didn't even smell bad last night. 
- Not to be gay but you look way more handsome with our glasses off. 
- what could you do with a nickel? 
- didn't expect her to look like that. 

Plots:
(Because we have Eva's whole house all week alone. let us know if u would like to come to any of the following events:)
Tonight we will cook a feast and spend money on wine and eat on the floor everyone gets their own table. And have a Monday slumber party. No lights. Challenge yourself, Today is Monday I'm gonna make it easy on my self. 
Tomorrow night. Not sure. let us know. 
Wednesday night potluck with whomever but we have some reservations already though we would love a bunch of company and/or a big chocolate cake. 
Thursday night......club? 
Friday. Party. see u there

Sincerely 
Eva and Emilia  💫💫
Sorry if you found this post confusing. 


Comments

Popular Posts