HUMPDAY MAY 8 2024

 WEDNESDAY MAY 8

Good afternoon World. Wsp. Happy Wednesday. 

Let's cook...




On Friday we went on another day trip to Eva's house in the nearby countryside. We walked around this small little town, in and out of all the stores looking for something funny. 
This is what I found:

sorry azalea

Same vibe as the last blog's photo.
We ate tacos and yelled at Eleanor on the swing set as she got dangerously close to a dead shrew that was in the grass in front of us. I swear to god she touched it but she hated that accusation and started to nervously brush her hair with her hands and screamed at us swinging in front of her "I DIDN'T TOUCH THE SHREW" on god u did. it's ok Eleanor you washed your hands and we ate tacos together. I trust you.

we went home and separated but soon resumed our Friday routines. 


A Little story from our Night: 

We went into A Liquour store the other day trying to buy something to drink for our night and ran into a complication. Once our friend finally stopped yapping and actually started checking us out a policeman came in. Not good. Not sure what to do. We look 14. The policeman walks in, walks around the store, ends up next to us, and then taps Emilia on the shoulder asking for an ID. Emilia didn't have her ID. The policeman started to get mad and she said:

Emlia: "Are you looking at my boobs? Eyes up here. I gotta go." 
Policeman: "Ma'am I wasn't looking at your boobs"
Emilia: "But now you're thinking about them" 

We ran out of the store with our bottle of wine, a lime, and a Tallboy Modelo. That night we drank for free. Thanks to Emilia's creative mind and our luck. 


Quotes:  👧🤖

"My allergies are about to make me go evil mode" 

"It's not a problem with my butt it's a problem with my mind"

"I didn't touch the shrew"

"That's not my marble" 

"That's not my circus, that's not my monkey" 

"Recently my love life has been more like I love..... life.."



SATURDAY ☆

I feel like I have actually had a party. Saturday felt like a party. Not necessarily a movie but def a party but not even a party because I told people it wasn't a party. 
Bottles stacking on heads, drunk "Are you a virgin" conversations on the porch, and people sneaking downstairs to the basement. We're almost back. We had fun. Per usual the neighbors had a problem with our fun so the cops did show up. They were not there to join the party. But the cop car lights just felt like party lights plus Emilia always has fun getting cheeky under the table when we have to get down and hide from the cops. BUT AT LEAST WE AREN'T HIDING FROM OUR OPPS. Jk even if we do hide, you'll still find us. #justsittingherewaiting

From My Kitchen:

ADRIAN Y EVA


Thanks For Reading. Make sure to comment on my blog, Make sure to look at my boobs, Knock on my door, And send me someone I can adore. 

Send Songs for DJSKYWALKER.


Sincerely,
Eva and Emilia. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts