Wednesday, June 5th 2024


 HAPPY JUNE WORLD! 

HAPPY WEDNESDAY!

πŸ‘ͺπŸ‘ͺ Hello world. Sorry, we missed last week's post. We were busy finishing high school. 

For our last weekend in high school, we definitely represented it well. We partied, got lost, saw many friends, got into some trouble, danced, and had fun conversations. ☺☝☝




Friday:
I was told there was a surprise appearing in my future and to “keep my night open”. How are you gonna tell a girl to keep her night open and keep her waiting, thinking, and wondering until 11pm? Crazy. The surprise was a party. We saw all of our friends whom we hadn't seen in a while. It was so awesome until Emilia and I parted ways. Then things weren't so awesome but we both made it home safe and alive so Thank you Universe for your protection.

Eva can be so mysterious. I got in bed at 4 am and got a call that lasted till 5 am because Eva was MISSING. I hadn't seen her since 2, and apparently, she left her phone and bag at the party and no one saw where she went. Where could she have gone? Anywhere. Who could she be with? Anyone, no one. Could she be okay? maybe, maybe not.  Let's just say, the mystery was eventually solved but not liked. thankkkkk you cornball you fucking cornball, eva needs to be saged of your energy. 



πŸ‘ΉQuotes:πŸ‘Ή


"If you cry I'll give you points"

"Its electricccc"

"I'm solving their mysteries and it's not fun"

"Waiting for the tip monster to find me" 

"Seek me outside for I have come"

"My brothers emptying tha bae"

"Gentleman, what we do in life echoes throughout eternity"

"I would be less of a man if I didn't say hello"


Saturday: 

We went to the Wilson prom. Big hello and thanks to our sexy dates for taking us. Emilia and I were in different groups, different party buses, but on the same vibe.

Although there was some stress and some foot aches, it was a fantastic highschool experience. Prom is Prom. Funny it happened the first day of pride month because those boys ATE on the striper pole in the party bus. god bless.

We all got to get very drunk afterward. Bouncer was bossing up with an attitude until he got stuck next to the toilet. Whoops. Emilia and I’s goodbye for the night might have turned into a cry. I thought everyone was still there until I realized it was 4am and I was one of 3 people left in the house. Whoops. Got lost on my one-block-long walk. Spilled a secret and slept on the couch in my party dress. Happy Saturday!


πŸ’πŸ’


πŸ‘€πŸ‘€SUNDAYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Let's have our one last story be about something funny from Sunday:
We were all super, let's think of a word, maybe... HUNGOVER works, but regardless we all went to a concert of some sort in this garden in Columbia Heights. We were there for 6 hours and in that last hour, during the last band with two more songs to go, our friend explained how he'd just gotten off a plane from California hours before. He told us he might sound a little rough and that "coincidentally" at the hotel he was staying at in California, "Dom-Con" was happening. Dom-Con? You may be wondering, what is that? (Or perhaps some of you already know?)
 IS THE DOMINATION CONVENTION. I just looked it up for research purposes and this is what I read;
"DomCon is the world's premiere Professional and Lifestyle Domination convention. #bdsm #bdsmevents #kinkeducation". 
All I'm saying, my friend, is that you were not sneaky warning the crowd how your voice might sound rough, and then proceeding to explain the "coincidence" of DOM CON. 
thankkkkkkuuuuuuuuuu.


REMINDERS

1. I AM A GENIUS 
2. THERE IS NOT A SINGLE THING I DON'T EXCEL AT 
3. CIGARETTES WILL NEVER HURT ME 
4. I KNOW WHAT YOU DID 
5. I DONT EXPERIENCE WITHDRAWAL 
6. I WANT YO LAY IN THE SUN 



πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«πŸ’«

Anyways so today is actually our last day of school, the last 20 minutes to be precise. This blog has somewhat acted as a countdown but lord have mercy on us we are finally done, and in celebration, we are going to make tacos tonight and drink margaritas. see u this weekend because we are not out of here yet. 

Good bye DUKE ELLINGTON SCHOOL OF THE FARTS. 

Sincerely, Eva and Emilia. 

✌✌

Comments

Popular Posts